Sunday 29 May 2011

Snap Shots


Afternoon Tea is a life style which I enjoy, afternoon tea with rose is a luxury I have never seen. While having tea with my colleagues at Esplanade, each was given a rose. This was nice.

Many of  us use name card camera to regularly snap a picture here or there, however there is a very easy trick to do it nicely.

This is not taken by any expensive camera, but by a most common camera - iphone. I arranged the subjects in a nice and pleasing manner. To balance the strong red colour against the white porcelain tea cup, I pour more tea into the cup. Focus was on the rose, therefore the exposure is slightly more than normal since the deep red and dark green need more exposure, as a result the exposure of the white porcelain comes out just nice.

Get ride of all those not the subject matter, if not possible, just show part of it to reduce impact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home