Thursday 28 July 2011

Marina Bay Area (2)

I realized that I have not finished my posting of Marina Bay Area because I was too excited with the pictures of sunshine inside Singapore Air.


This is the building of the Singapore Art and Science museum, a place where technology is used to enhance the experience with arts. I went there, paid a hefty entrance fee and was totally immersed in the experience. If you feel that SGD 30.- is not acceptable, go and apply an OCBC credit card, you will be given 20% discount. Opening hours from 9:00 am to 10:00pm ( I hope I remember correctly.)




Another view of Marine Bay Sands. With an extra wide angle, I de-emphasized the height of the three hotels, and turn it into something more friendly. I hope this is the first view from this angle because I quite like this picture.




Even with buildings, try to look at it from different angle and create different composition. This is another picture of the art and science museum, but only recorded partially to give a different perspective.



Another view of the Marina Bay Sands, only this time is from reflection.



Sun set at Marina Bay. Correct it is sunset. From my experience, the sun moves so fast downward during the last minute of sunset , I was running away from my friend without any sign of notice. This was just to find an angel to show the setting sun. The picture was taken twice, in the second picture, the sun was already too low for any interest. Lesson to learn is to quickly take as many photo as you can because the moment only lasts in a matter of seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home