Thursday 16 June 2011

Not Sharp, How Blur?

From my last post of extremely sharp picture of the book, I am going to bring this to another extreme, a picture which is absolutely out of focus. Is this a good picture, I don't know, you can tell me.



Can you tell a story from this picture? Yes, a woman (of course my wife) just finished shopping, walking towards the taxi some where. It is a feeling of home coming, someone is waiting at home, too tired to go home.

Here with such lack of definition, we must make sure the colour now plays the most important role. Blue, red, yellow.

I have been talking too much on technical recently , even I think that has been a bit overwhelming. However, it is worthwhile to go back and revisit the subject in a month or two month's time and try to understand what is in my message, I hope this can help all in your daily photo taking, whatever camera you use.

Will be away this weekend, so I rest, and so can you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home