Tuesday 14 June 2011

PIcture need not be sharp...

A lot of camera reviews on the web mentioned the rating of the equipment by its sharpness. They go out to shoot newspapers and are really happy when they see the printed words.

I shall not say too much but show to all a really sharp picture.



I was strolling along Pasir Ris park on a sunday after, there are people lying on the sand, enjoying the book, the original intention is to take a picture of the lazy sunday afternoon. The camera is a micro 4/3 with an adapter attaching a 135mm 50 years' old len.

Is this a good picture? I think it is because it re-created the mood and feeling of that moment.

Only when I reached home and try to poke around a bit, I realised that the characters of the book is almost recognizable.



Yes, I am not too keen about sharpness, but sometimes, if the image is that sharp it is added bonus.

This was taken with another camera, a totally different combination, yet the result is still quite acceptable (this is of course to my untrained eye).

Just repeat the theme of this blog : "CxxxxxNxxIxxxxxxxx".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home